By incorporating our most popular standard diagnostics features with a highpowered
8-bit microcontroller, our Advanced Diagnostics System ensures
unsurpassed reliability in one, totally contained system. In the event of an
equipment malfunction, the Advanced Diagnostics system produces an audible
warning in the form of an intermittent beep and the LED indicator associated with
the fault will illuminate continuously.
When the problem is acknowledged by
depressing the alarm/silence/test button, the alarm is silenced and the LED
indicator changes to a flashing mode until the problem is corrected.
- Continually monitors system parameters
- Incorporates state-of-the-art microcontroller technology
- AD includes audio and visual service alarms
- ADNA non-audible version for visual service alarms only
- Self-testing in accordance with NFPA101, Life Safety Code minimum 30 seconds every 30 days, 30 minutes every six months and 90 minutes annually
- no information to display